Sunday, December 13, 2015

Our Clients Commetns

sam
I began my training sessions with Imad at Revolution PT after years of being an on-off gym-goer and finding that despite how hard I thought I was working I was neither losing weight or getting fitter. My asthma was a big problem when it came to cardio and my weight was slowly creeping up monthly.
In February 2015 I began weekly PT with Imad after deciding I needed to make a change – and I saw results within weeks. The most important thing for me was to see ‘how’ to exercise correctly to achieve the results I wanted along with improving my overall fitness. Knowing very little about how to train and exercise well, Imad’s course was specific to my needs and he was quick to correct me on my technique- which really helped me build confidence in training. I learned that I was holding my breath whilst exercising (something I never realised I was doing!) and so focusing on my breathing became a big part of my improvement.
As part of my development, Imad advised on diet and nutrition which allowed me to be much more conscious of how food can affect my moods and my progress.
Within 6 months I had dropped 2 sizes from a 14 to a 10 and within 10 months have lost over 10kg. My muscle tone has improved dramatically each month and my exercise-induced asthma is almost non-existent!
My self-confidence is at an all-time high and my training has developed to a point where I actually feel excited to be doing exercise – I never thought I’d say that!
When I started with Imad I could barely run 3 minutes before having to stop – and a 30 minute bike ride was a real challenge. January 2016 now sees me entering my first 5k run and I have entered the Prudential Ride 100 bike race. I can’t thank Imad enough for what a change he has made to my life. I am happier, healthier and I can honestly say that this has been one of the best decisions I have made!
Thank you Imad and the team at Revolution
Sam, 28, Clapham

No comments:

Post a Comment